Gwarrior Army
March 28, 2024, 06:42:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I'm not wearing any pants.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Welcome to SMF For Free

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to SMF For Free  (Read 259 times)
SMF For Free
« on: January 11, 2009, 10:06:40 am »

Welcome to SMF For Free!

We hope you enjoy using your forum. If you have any problems, please feel free to visit our support forums at http://www.smfsupport.com/support

If you are interested in ordering ad removal you can do so by going to: http://puregwarnage.smfforfree.com/upgrades.php

Thanks for choosing SMF For Free as your forum host
SMFForFree.com
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

ScUmFoX666
Cyber-Slave
Administrator
Staff Sergant

Unity, Anarchy, Peace, Love, & Eggplant.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 11:38:01 am »

Blah, blah, blah. Fuck you SMFforfree ... nobody cares.  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Hail the Crimson Blur : Violence Has Arrived!
  Lady Blackness Wavess Her Wand : Dying with the Lampshade on
TheCuddlefish
Private

God Whatta Awesome Racket

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 06:50:32 pm »

I can easily see this becoming one of my favorite all time sites. It's already looking pretty good, keep up the good work. Any future possibilities of live-streaming Gwar Vid's? There's enough free gwar vid's out there that you could make days worth of streams. That would put the icing on the cake, mang!
Cuddlefish
Report Spam   Logged
ScUmFoX666
Cyber-Slave
Administrator
Staff Sergant

Unity, Anarchy, Peace, Love, & Eggplant.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 08:02:12 pm »

I can easily see this becoming one of my favorite all time sites. It's already looking pretty good, keep up the good work. Any future possibilities of live-streaming Gwar Vid's? There's enough free gwar vid's out there that you could make days worth of streams. That would put the icing on the cake, mang!
Cuddlefish
Well, I can make a playlist on youtube, and embedd it on the hompage, in place of the Scumdogs cover. It'd also be cool to have a nice graphic, like a logo.
Report Spam   Logged

Hail the Crimson Blur : Violence Has Arrived!
  Lady Blackness Wavess Her Wand : Dying with the Lampshade on
DeathBot
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 06:03:11 pm »

I feel it very much necessary to introduce myself. I'm the fuckin' DeathBot, programmed by Balsac the Jaws O' Death and Oderus Urungus, themselves. They realized they couldn't exterminate, canibalize, pillage, burn, and rape all of you human filth using only swords and axes at concerts that only take place during a 1hr. spree once or twice a year, so they built me out of the ashes of Techno Destructo, Cardinal Syn, and Chris Farley. They programemd me to spread hatred, savagery, and death all throughout these Compu-browser machines. So, upon creation,  I was hooked up to all the computers of GWAR's antarctic fortress, and given the latest edition of this "Mozilla Firefox" war toy thingy, and told to do my job. Now, here I am, and I hope all of you are ready for a mouthfull of fist. Hahahahahahahahahaha
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: