Gwarrior Army
March 29, 2024, 02:06:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I'm not wearing any pants.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

gwar comic

Poll
Question: how should joey slutman leave
eaten by the world maggot thn discovered later in the skullheadface saga - 2 (66.7%)
going back to the master - 0 (0%)
killed by cardnal syn - 0 (0%)
killed by techno destructo - 0 (0%)
falls in a pit and dies from the fall - 1 (33.3%)
gets eaten by the antarchic ant - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: gwar comic  (Read 993 times)
joeyS
Joey Slutman
Private

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2009, 12:59:06 am »

Ok, I'm making a Gwar comic with ScUmFoX. We will start out with the Dim years and we may need suggustionsd so say whatever.

well, first off, Joey slutman was beheaded by Johnny slutman. joey met a girl with bigg tits and moved to Philly. Johnny came back and for the sake of continuity, came on stage(4th show ever) with joey's head (rubber) on a pike.the story is that he killed his brother to get his rightful place as singer in gwar. Thats how it went down. Then Johnny felt embarassed again and quit for a second time. Thats when Oderous took over vocals, which is good because he sucked on guitar.
Report Spam   Logged
joeyS
Joey Slutman
Private

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2009, 01:04:26 am »

if techno was sent to get gwar to go back to space then who came first syn or techno?Huh??

That's confusing! Let me plot this out
The Master came first
The Master made GWAR
Techno was sent by the master to get GWAR
Techno failed miserably, and the master sent Cardinal Syn after Techno.
Cardinal Syn and the Decans of Dogma failed, and summoned the Master
Techno was there for the first show at PB Kelly's, but there was no Syn, Syn didn't show up until the third show, Joey's last. This show was at the floodzone and we built this elaborate prop out of a wheel chair to make it look like he was half machine half man, it was goofy..after the first on stage fight, he fell over and he couldn't get up.LOL I think that as far as what Hunter jackson had written previous to live shows, Syn came first then Techno.But I am not 100% sure.
Report Spam   Logged
joeyS
Joey Slutman
Private

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2009, 01:06:19 am »

It's basically going to give faces, personalities, and mythos to the unsung of the Dim Times. We're gonna fill in some gaps that we've been really pissed about. We're going to go on fact for as much as we can, but the rest is up to the imagination. You'll see Scumdogs die, get replaced, evolve, get born, and enemies showing up along the way. Here you can watch us struggle to make a masterpiece. You can read our notes, see our scribbles, and see us yell at each other because we can't remember who Mike Delaney played. You can also feel free to throw us a bone, a nice fact, idea, or a good picture that can act as a visual, but don't get too involved, because we might get a creative sparked started, and your suggestion will throw us for a loop. Not only is this entertaining, but it's also a fun way to learn the Advanced GWAR 101. We're gonna school the unknowing and scared. Stay tuned, and eventually, before the human race gets wiped off the earth, we might get 1 issue completed.
Mike Delaney, in addition to helping construct sets and costumes was the first to play cardinal Syn-FACT
Report Spam   Logged
joeyS
Joey Slutman
Private

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2009, 01:09:20 am »

thats right an scurrently i am edeciding how joey slutman should leave

i will make a poll and such and i am posting designes...

hope you enjoy...
lol
Hahaha, I love the first option. Good job! He gets eaten by the world maggot, and when the maggot takes of for space, he ends up getting puked out, falls through the atomsphere, lands on the North Pole and freezes again.
The world maggot didn't exist when Joey was in the band. See answer to poll. he was beheaded by his brother Johnny.
Report Spam   Logged
joeyS
Joey Slutman
Private

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2009, 01:11:05 am »

Here's a rough idea of the way Joey Slutman should look. I did it pen to paper last night in about 10 minutes, and I'm NOT a good artist, so it's a roooooooouuuuggggghhhhh idea.

nice drawing.ahem...joey didn't use the sword, he used the giant mallet and the huge axe. the axe was his favorite.
Report Spam   Logged
punkoid2
Global Moderator
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2009, 01:40:16 pm »

thats right an scurrently i am edeciding how joey slutman should leave

i will make a poll and such and i am posting designes...

hope you enjoy...
lol
Hahaha, I love the first option. Good job! He gets eaten by the world maggot, and when the maggot takes of for space, he ends up getting puked out, falls through the atomsphere, lands on the North Pole and freezes again.
The world maggot didn't exist when Joey was in the band. See answer to poll. he was beheaded by his brother Johnny.
well he wasnt thought of then
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: