Gwarrior Army
March 29, 2024, 08:59:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I'm not wearing any pants.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Favorite Dim Times Character

Poll
Question: Favorite Dim Times Character
Johnny Slutman - 2 (66.7%)
Joey Slutman - 0 (0%)
Mr. Magico - 0 (0%)
Cornelius Carnage - 0 (0%)
Sluggo P. Martini - 1 (33.3%)
Hans Sphincter - 0 (0%)
Stephen Sphincter - 0 (0%)
BalSac - 0 (0%)
The Jaws of Death - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Dim Times Character  (Read 813 times)
punkoid2
Global Moderator
Private First Class

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2009, 08:29:02 pm »

sluttman  cus noone kwows what happened to him

I'M your favorite...awwww! as for what happened to me, well, after getting kidnapped by chinese merchant seamen, i spent 9 years as a towel-boy for a Mongolian spermbank magnate. I was rescued by the French foreign legion and spent the next 4 years as a mercenary, I killed 97 men, 3 women, a small Iranian boy and a herd of goats. After i came down with leprosy, the French left me on the Island of Sardinia with nothing more than 1 clean pair of underwear, A scimitar and a bag of goat jerky. I was blessed by a 99 year old priest and was cured of leprosy, but not before losing 2 fingers, an elbow and half an ear. My uncle sent me $600 western union and I flew to new Orleans just in time for Hurricane katrina. I lost a guitar and 3 teeth in the storm and swam to Philadelphia where I started Man is Doomed and the rest is common knowledge. Now you know what happened to Joey Slutman.-Joey
wow..... your my hero!!!!  that was badass  you even got to killl wow omgomgomgomg
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: